Bill Weld is not yet a POTUS1 candidate. Scroll down for his detailed policy positions.
Let us know
A+: comprehensive democracy plan with impressive public financing plan, promise to fix democracy first
A: comprehensive democracy plan with a strong policy in each category
B: notable proposals but overall plan lacks depth regarding scope and/or implementation
C: few democracy reform proposals, campaign makes infrequent mentions of reform
D: no meaningful democracy plan
F: active opponent of democracy
Candidate Policy Positions
- Ranked-choice voting
Weld has not yet pledged to fix democracy first. He has yet to make any statements concerning democracy reform since he announced his candidacy.
Here are some policies that he could adopt to begin building his platform:
- Automatic voter registration
- Same-day voter registration
- Public financing of elections
- End gerrymandering with independent redistricting commissions
- Repeal discriminatory voter ID laws and other voter suppression policies
- A full end to felon disenfranchisement
If you want to see Bill Weld embrace these policies, check the bottom of the page for his staffers contact information.