Seth Moulton is not yet a POTUS1 candidate. Scroll down for his detailed policy positions.
Let us know
A+: comprehensive democracy plan with impressive public financing plan, promise to fix democracy first
A: comprehensive democracy plan with a strong policy in each category
B: notable proposals but overall plan lacks depth regarding scope and/or implementation
C: few democracy reform proposals, campaign makes infrequent mentions of reform
D: no meaningful democracy plan
F: active opponent of democracy
Candidate Policy Positions
- Statehood for D.C. and Puerto Rico
- Eliminate the Electoral College
- Automatic voter registration
- Lower the voting age to 16
- Make Election Day a holiday
- Ranked-choice voting
Moulton has not pledged to fix democracy first. He has offered up a handful of important proposals, but major gaps remain in his democracy plan.
Here are some policies he could adopt to improve his platform:
- Public financing of elections
- Repeal discriminatory voter ID laws and other voter suppression policies
- End gerrymandering with independent redistricting commissions
- Same-day voter registration
- A full end to felon disenfranchisement
If you want to see Seth Moulton embrace these policies, check the bottom of the page for his staffers contact information.
In His Own Words
Contact the Candidate’s Staffers
Sometimes the best way to reach the candidate is to work with the candidate’s staff, who serve as eyes and ears on the ground.