- We collect user information such as names, email addresses, zip codes, phone numbers and social media identifiers. We will never sell, rent, share or distribute that information to anyone, except with express permission from you.
- We collect and store user information in order to stay in touch with you.
- We do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
- You can remove any or all of your user information from our systems whenever you want. Email us at [email protected] to request removal.
- We use third parties to process payments and our email list. These parties are contractually prevented from using the data for any other purpose.
- We might use analytics information to improve the site, and we might share usage information with funders, consultants, etc. But we will only share that information at an aggregate level; we will never share information about individual users.
- If we change the policy, we will inform users by posting a notice to EqualCitizens.US.
Policy Effective Date: May 22, 2017
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
This website is shared by EqualCitizens.US and Equal Citizens Foundation.
Equal Citizens Foundation is not responsible for any political content on this website.