RSVP to the Democracy Town Hall
When: December 28, 2019 at 6:00pm (Doors open at 5pm)
Bernie Sanders, U.S. Senator
Concord High School Auditorium
170 Warren St
Concord, NH 03301
Lawrence Lessig and Zephyr Teachout
Seating and RSVPs
- Your RSVP helps with our planning process and allows us to contact you should changes or weather issues develop.
- Your RSVP does NOT guarantee you a seat.
- Seating is first-come, first served, with doors opening at 5:00 PM. There may be lines outside, so please dress accordingly.
- If you are physically disabled, ADA compliant seating is available. If you need assistance, please contact us at 603-620-8300.
- All attendees will be subject to wand metal detectors, and all bags will be inspected by security personnel.
- Please check your bags and pockets, following TSA guidelines. You will not have to remove your shoes or boots.
- The Democracy Town Hall series is made possible with the support of Leadership Now Project and is cosponsored by American Promise, Take Back Our Republic, Common Cause, Fix It America, FairVote, The Committee for Ranked Choice Voting, New Hampshire Independent Voters, NH Labor News, NH Ranked Choice Voting, NH Voters Restoring Democracy, Stamp Stampede, and UU Action of NH.